Located within Mexico City’s energetic arts community, Colonia Roma, La Valise is a 3-room “micro hotel”. A modern masterpiece by French expat owner and designer Yves Naman that combines 20th century Mexican design and european values. The hotel creates an ambiance of quaint refuge where motif and taste are never compromised. The attention to detail goes to such extent that the in-room dining experience is provided by nearby Rosetta, home to Latin America’s Best Female Chef of 2014, Elena Reygadas.
- Audio Aux Input
- Bath Amenities x L’Occitane
- Blow Dryer
- Climate Control
- Coffee + Tea
- Complimentary Water
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free WiFi (Property Wide)
- Iron + Board
- In-Room Dining x Rosetta
- In-Room Safe
- Light Snacks
- Mini Fridge
- Premium Comforters/li>
- Private Bathroom w/ Shower
- Work Desk
- Front Desk + Security – 24 hour on site assistance.
- Bike Rental – Available upon request, based upon availability of bikes at time of rental.
- Concierge Desk – La Valise’s Front Desk staff is also extremely knowledgeable about the environs. Guests are welcomed to enquire about recommendations, reservations and any other questions about the megalopolis.
- Free Wifi – Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet available in common areas.
- International Newspaper Service – Available upon request, additional fees may apply..
- La Valise Shop – Located on the ground floor and next to the main entrance is La Valise’s in-house boutique featuring 5 Mexican Designers in the categories of: Shoes / Jewelry / Clothes / Bags / Flowers.
- Local + National Newspapers – Available for guests at no additional charge.
For more information about La Valise’s on-site offerings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
EN ROUTE X EN BLOC HOTELS™
As part of the En Bloc experience, we offer ground transportation services for guests booking via En Bloc Hotels™. Our service will take the hassle out of coordinating your arrival/departure, offering a door-to-door experience to and from Mexico City:
EN ROUTE X EN BLOC HOTELS TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to group size, availability and type of vehicle.
- En Route x En Bloc Hotels™ is an exclusive service for En Bloc Hotel guests of La Valise Hotel.
- Additional stops along the way are billed separately.
- The service is provided by a preferred supplier of En Bloc Hotels™, fee cannot be charged to room.
- Must be booked with 5 day advanced notice.
For more information about En Route x En Bloc Hotels™ or for specific transportation queries please e-mail us at email@example.com, a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Chic By Accident – Designed by Chic By Accident, a gallery focused on Mexican design produced in the 20th century. Experience of living inside a home with objects + design from 20th century Mexico.
- Food – There is no onsite restaurant although In-Room Dining is provided by Rosetta.
- Parking – There is no on site parking available. For parking options please contact us prior to arrival.
- Pet Policy – Small dogs are allowed at La Valise for a daily rates please advise.
We like to make sure our guests have everything they need prior to their stay, for more information about La Valise, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Food + Culture
Café 123, located on Calle Artículo 123 in Ciudad De Mexico’s “Centro” neighborhood, is a true off the path find. Housed inside a reclaimed building once used for the sale + storage of newspapers, the interiors have been left…View Article