San Francisco’s Mission District has been through significant changes since this hotel’s foundation was laid after the quake of 1906. The sunny neighborhood, flanked by three hills keeping the fog at bay, has been home to an array of cultures, scenes, and strifes. After a decade of major changes to landscape, economy, and personality, The Mission seemed to have forgotten to bring hotels along for the ride.
In a nod to the classic while celebrating the new, 1906 Mission brings a space best suited for its patron neighborhood without a minute to spare. A well designed setting based on comfort and respite, 1906 sits tucked in the heart of the 49 square mile city surrounded by the places you came to see.
San Francisco and its residents move at a highly accelerated (and caffeinated) pace. With more eats, drinks and activities than hours in the day, you’ll want to keep up. 1906 provides the ideal dwelling space for resting up between saunters around the city, cocktails, and hikes above the fog.
- Complimentary Eco-Friendly Slippers
- Eco-Friendly Bath Amenities
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium Comforters + Pillows
- Private + Shared Bathrooms Available
- Work Desk
- Common Area – Located next to the Front Desk, 1906’s common area plays host to breakfast in the AM and a space throughout the day for lounging or working.
- Continental Breakfast – Complimentary continental breakfast served everyday from 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM.
- Free Wifi – Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet available in common areas
- Front Desk – Open 7 days a week from 07:00 – 23:00 Pacific Time
- Outdoor Patio – Catch some rays or enjoy Karl the Fog from the comforts of 1906’s private outdoor patio.
- Shared bathrooms – with spacious standing showers and toiletries.
For more information about 1906 Mission’s on-site offerings, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
EN ROUTE x EN BLOC HOTELS
As part of the En Bloc experience, we assist with ground transportation services for guests booking via En Bloc Hotels™. Our service will take the hassle out of coordinating your arrival and departure, offering door-to-door + airport transfers.
EN ROUTE x EN BLOC HOTELS TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to group size, availability and type of vehicle.
- En Route x En Bloc Hotels™ is an exclusive service for En Bloc Hotel guests of 1906 Mission.
- Additional stops along the way are billed separately.
- The service is provided by a preferred supplier of En Bloc Hotels, fee cannot be charged to room.
- Must be booked at least 5 days in advance.
For more information about En Route x En Bloc Hotels or for specific transportation queries please e-mail us at email@example.com, a member of our team will coordinate a call back within 24 hours.
- Age Requirements – Children under 3 years old are free. Minimum required age for checking in alone is 21 years old.
- Climate Control – Please note that rooms do not include A/C units but do have heaters.
- Extra Rollaway Charge – $25.00 USD
- Length of Stay – 1906 Mission is a property intended for long stays. Management requires stays to be minimum 7 days. Availability for short term stays are based on availability at the time of booking.
- Non-Smoking – Smoke Free Building. Smoking allowed in outdoor common areas.
- Parking – There is no onsite parking at 1906. Paid parking lots are available in the neighborhood; for details please contact us. If you do park on the street we highly advise looking into the neighborhood parking restrictions.
- Pet Policy – Pets allowed.
- Shared Bathrooms – some of the best looking shared bathrooms in San Francisco.
We like to make sure our guests have everything they need prior to their stay, for more information about 1906 Mission, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
While the city itself is spread across 49 square miles, most visitors don’t get to see life on the west side of San Francisco. The Outer Sunset neighborhood is too often left out from recommendations…View Adventure
Food + Culture
El Mercado Urbano
La Urbana’s adjacent garage space brings us nostalgic flashbacks of Tijuana house parties (yes, this is a good thing). While the adults sit inside enjoying prime cuts and top-shelf agave, we say post up in “El Garage” with a Modelo, spicy peanuts, and loud games of domino…View Article